Tomorrow’s Doctors 6
Are you studying Medicine at university?
Why not sign up to be part of the Tomorrow’s Doctors scheme?
‘Tomorrow’s Doctors’ is a scheme where we arrange various activities for you, to prepare you for applying for a place on a Medicine course.
The scheme’s activities include:
- Meeting people who work in the field of medicine, and students who are currently studying medicine, to hear about their experiences.
- Developing your understanding about the sector and the types of skills that you will need to work in the world of medicine.
- Developing your skills to help you to apply successfully.
- Preparing you for the interview process.
- You will also learn why following part of the Medicine course in Welsh will help you to get a job in the future.
The window for registering for this scheme is January/February every year and an application form must be filled.
The scheme is funded by the Welsh Government, and Cardiff University School of Medicine and Swansea University Medical School have agreed to support anyone who wishes to study Medicine.
For more information, contact